Request email notification when page changes E-Notify


A certificate of disposition can be issued by the Court, however there is a $5.00 fee for the paperwork. If you appear in person, you may pay with cash or credit card. Please note there is a fee for using the credit card.  If you are making your request by mail, you would need to include a certified bank check or a money order for $5.00.

If you received and ACD (Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal) or the case was dismissed, you will need to provide photo ID for the certificate of disposition. If you are requesting by mail, you would need to include a copy of your photo ID and have your signature notarized. Certificates of dispositions for sealed cases only say “SEALED”. If you need to see below the seal, you would need to include a statement authorizing the temporary lifting of the seal for the issuance of the certificate of disposition.

Please also include a current mailing address with your request.

If you have any further questions on this matter, please contact the Court at 607-748-1514 x322 or x323.